Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Coop Conundrums

Hello, birds! Nothing special tonight, really. I'm just thinking out loud. Back patting, that sort of thing.

I'm actually enjoying blogging quite a bit. Granted, I'm nowhere near the level of quality of a lot of stuff that's out there, but at least I'm doing it. And who knows? Maybe with enough time and effort, I can really make something out of it.

Anyway, I'm still working on ideas for content, as well as ideas for a general layout 'theme'. Everyone loves reviews, and I'd certainly like to do more of them. However, I'm a bit concerned that I won't be concise or accurate enough to give a respectable opinion. Also, I'd certainly like to shine the spotlight on some of the more obscure games that many folks have never really heard about. Like the Kenji Eno thing, for example.

That's it, for now. Sorry for all the rambling. If you've been reading along so far, allow me to thank you for stopping by. If you have anything you'd like to suggest, any criticisms, ideas, or whatever, please don't hesitate to drop a line and let me know. Dialog between the blogger and his/her audience is always important!

Till next time, my feather friends!

B.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment